Monday, December 8, 2008

Thought I would do this to enlighten you on Sarah Noles by filling out this survey...I haven't read through this so it may not be very enlightening at ALL!! Guess we will see!


Do you drink lots of water?
No, but I really should...it would take some of the pressure off of my kidneys in the long run!

Is it easy for someone to make you smile/laugh?
I would say YES! Like Elissa's giggle is making me laugh right now :)

Would you rather go camping or to a five star hotel?
Definitely a 5-star Hotel!!

Who was the last girl you had a conversation with?
Elissa...told her to stop throwing her cracker snack on the floor for Lola to eat!!

Do you plan on moving out in the next year?
Nope, not unless God calls us to Mexico!!

Are you missing someone?
Not at this particular moment...but I always miss my Momma if I stop long enough to think about it.

Would you like to put last night on repeat and live it forever?
Heck NO!! Between an all evening Dinner Theater practice and not being super happy with my Hubs...NO WAY!!

What was on your mind mostly today?
Having fun with the Godfreys!

Do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
I think I have proven I can!

Do you think before you speak?
Most of the time, but even if I think I still should not say some of the things I say!

Would you rather be called hot, cute, or beautiful?
Seeing as I am too old to be "cute", and do not qualify as "hot"...I guess I will settle for "beautiful".

Do you like to wear flip-flops?
All summer long...but I am not one of those crazy folks that wears them in the winter!!

How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
19?? I only remember it was for emergencies only and it was a "bag phone"!!

Have you ever made anyone laugh when they were crying?
It's my specialty...with my kids anyway:)

Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced?
Ewww! No!

Is anyone interested in you right now?
I can think of one that can't seem to get enough of me!

What color are your eyes?
Green.

Did you have a good birthday last year?
It wasn't bad...but it wasn't the most memorable.

What are you doing for your next birthday?
I don't know but it will be my 30th...don't get any CrAzY ideas!!

How late did you stay up last night?
Not late at all...I fell asleep within 5 minutes of being in the bed...which is extremely RARE..especially at 10:30pm!!

What were you doing?
Obviously...filling out this survey, while listening to "Green Eggs and Ham" being read to the twins by Keith and the listening to the 11 o' clock news!

Do you get scared when your home alone and hear weird noises?
Sometimes..but I mostly watch the dog to see if she hears anything...she has good hearing!

Ever told your parents you hated them?
I don't think so...definitely not to their face!...I would not have had a face after I did!

What movie is in your DVD player?
"White Christmas" I just watched it with the kids...Jude enjoyed it the most!

Have you told anybody you love them today?
Yeah!! Lots of people!

Do you think too much or too little?
I think I am a "well-balanced" thinker!

What brand of shirt are you wearing?
Take a wild guess...Yep...Old Navy!

Do you wash your hair in the shower?
Yeah?? Who actually writes these things???

What is your fear?
Not going to Heaven! I would really have some issues if I lost Keith, too!

How are you feeling right now?
Tired...I kinda have a slight headache!

What was your last argument about?
The same ol' stuff...family issues!

Last nap?
Obviously too long ago seeing as I can't remember...NOTE TO SELF: take nap tomorrow!!

Have you ever liked anyone that treated you like crap?
Nope!!

Where would you like to be right now?
In my bed, sleeping!

What were you doing at 9:07 pm last night?
In the car waiting for Keith to stop talking to Pastor Dwayne...yeah, I was in the car with 6 exhausted kids for an HOUR while he was talking!! Grrr!!

Besides this, what are you doing right now?
Did we not just ask this, People?? Are we a little ADD??

Will you be up before 7 am tomorrow?
Hope not!

Are you afraid to grow up?
Not really...I think I'm past the "growing up" part...I've moved to the "growing old" part! That scares me a little :)

What do you do when you're sad?
Depends...usually call Valarie or Cassie.

Do you have a secret that you've never told ANYONE?
Probably...but I can't seem to think of anything at the present!

Last place you took a plane to?
Guadalajara, MX to see my Bestie:)

Three words to explain why you last threw up?
Virus, thanks kids!

What are your plans for the weekend?
Dinner Theater, Dinner Theater, Dinner Theater!

How many children do you plan on having?
Ummm...I think...uhhhh...6!

Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Again...who write these kinds of questions?? What kind of response were you really expecting??

How do you feel about public displays of affection?
For married couples: Keep it Rated G...any others: Save it for marriage!

Last movie you saw in theaters, with who?
"Four Christmases" with Keith, Derrick and my Val!..Pastor Phil.................

How many pills do you take a day?
ONE...No more Babies:)

Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Not really.

What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coke...it's my wake up choice in the AM!

Favorite place to be?
Somewhere having fun!

Do you love where you live?
Love IT!!

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
That was a very interesting sequence of dreams...all about puppies and kittens running everywhere...IDK!!

Have you ever intentionally made someone jealous?
I don't think so!

What's something you're excited about right now?
This weekend...an opportunity to be used by God to plant seeds of salvation!

Any plans for tomorrow?
Go get some new jazz shoes for me and Tony for Dinner Theater this weekend!

Have you ever dated someone older than yourself?
I think I could definitely say, "Yeah...a little older!"



Well, I hope you learned something new about me through this...off to bed!

No comments: